The ASC provides a strong leadership presence all across the United States, representing our nation's hard-working manufacturing community. At no cost, you can become an ASC member and receive the many benefits below.
- ASC Members have the necessary tools at their fingertips to help them respond to pressing policy issues at a moment’s notice. This includes exclusive communiqués to Members of Congress and staff as well as sample letters to editor and steel industry analysis and op ed articles to simplify the work of issue advocacy.
- Recognition at the American Iron and Steel Institute’s General Meeting
- Invitation to a “Fly-In” held in Washington, D.C. to hear from leading policymakers and meet with Congressional members and staff
- Staying abreast of relevant and timely industry matters through ASC newsletters and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
- ASC recognizes the unique challenges small to medium sized businesses face and offers strategic support to confront those challenges
- Members can download the ASC member logo for use on member stationary, business cards, fax cover pages and Web sites.